Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Randy Blythe for 2012

Damn right that's what I said. The lead singer from the great metal band, Lamb of God (check out the bangin' vid below) is running for president. While I can't say that I have ever voted in a US election; I must say, I found probably one of the best candidates for 2012. I am really on with the whole Penn Jillette "a vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil" Well, Penn is my ideal candidate. But, I have been reading through Randy Blythe's bid for nomination.  Here is Randy's bid. Please excuse the harsh language. But Randy makes a darn good point(s).  So... here it is.  I might actually vote this year, if I decide to score a absentee ballot:  http://randonesia.tumblr.com/post/15251001685/i-want-to-be-the-big-cheese

And here is a video with Randy and Lamb of God kicking serious anus.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment