Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cheers Mate

Man! The past three years (a little more) have been amazing. I have met some of the brightest and nicest people on the planet. So, I am moving back to the US. In fact, I sit here now in the Auckland, New Zeeeland airport clicking this out. It's sad to leave, but I can't want to turn on a new adventure. Matt 3.0.

I left with a nice bang though! Last night was the monthly Ruxmonsecurity/hacker talks in Melbourne, and I delivered a talk: "An Organized Talk on Disorder: Defeating Address Randomization to Make the Universe Boring." I must say that it was one of the best talks I have ever delivered. I talked about a technique I discovered to defeat address space layout randomization. Anyways, I have not publicly published anything on this... yet.

I love Melbourne, Ruxmon, and having made some of the best friends, I will miss this/that place. But In three years, I only saw two kangaroos in the wild, no snakes, no drop bears, one big-ass monster spider, and killed a single jar of Vegemite. Good on me mate.

-Matt

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the great white north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to see you leave our side of the world. Good luck and stay vigilant.

    ReplyDelete